- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Promotes fast, fact-based decision-making
- Helps you control and reduce costs
- Improves information security and regulatory compliance
- Supports your environmental policies
Sharp Drivve Image
Quick Quote Available
Sharp Drivve Image
One of our suite of optimised software solutions, Sharp Drivve Image is a document management and image capture solution that saves time, money and resources by automating your document workflows.
What is Sharp Drive Image?
Drivve Image is a high performance, feature-rich scanning software that offers you a smart way to enhance and seamlessly integrate your scan workflows into your information infrastructure. Drivve Image optimises business processes by intelligent capture, processing and distribution in full security.
How does Drivve Image work?
Login to Drivve Image at your scan device and access personalised profiles, that allow for one-touch automated multi-layer scan and distribution processes. Two-way communication between your sever, database and business solutions, and your scan device of choice allows you to use existing information to name, categorise and file scanned documents or add important data from manual input, barcodes or intelligent text analysis. Multiple modules help to customise Drivve Image‘s performance to the need of your business and make sure you will find the scanned document optimised, and enriched by relevant data, filed at the exact right place within seconds.
Who should use Drivve Image?
Drivve Image owns the power to tremendously optimise the scan processes of virtually any organisation or person using a scanner. Scanning documents is a mission critical task for companies of all sizes. To guarantee the most efficient, enhanced and secure execution of this crucial process becomes key to a successful business.
With Sharp Drivve Image it takes just a moment to scan inbound documents – even if they are a mixture of types and sizes – into searchable, editable digital files, with one-touch image capture and routing.
As part of the process, you can add or extract information for indexing or other purposes before automatically sending them to multiple contacts and destinations, in a variety of popular formats. You might want to scan a document to your accounts payable system, a budget holder and a project archive, for example.
You can even use barcodes to streamline document workflows and control sensitive processes where verification and trace-ability is important.
Faster decisions – because information moves seamlessly to the right place (neatly indexed for rapid retrieval), people spend less time looking for information and more time putting it to good use.
Reduced costs – documents get processed faster, workflows become more efficient and there is no need to create and distribute multiple copies of the same document.
Effortless compliance – Drivve Image can provide a full audit trail of your digitised business processes.
Kinder to the environment – save energy, toner and paper by reducing the amount of printing and copying within your organisation.
SPT – Scanner Power Tools
Use this programmable set of tools to optimise scan quality and and create customised scanning workflows in seconds for each type of document. When used together with the other Drivve Image modules, SPT leverages virtually all of your existing data to make tasks a total no-brainer.
UDC – Universal Database Connector
Drivve Image provides an integrated information management solution, with powerful tools for connecting to your existing resources. The Database Connector seamlessly connects your scanner or multi-functional device with databases/filing structures, fax-group profiles for broadcasts, email lists, etc., which gives you full control of input to efficiently index and distribute your documents.
OCR – Optical Character Recognition
Generate readable and searchable PDF documents, and generate PDF/A output format for the long-term archiving of your electronic documents. PDF encryption ensures that confidential information remains private.
BARCODE – Barcode Recognition Module
Index and auto-route your scanned documents by using the content stored in highly efficient bar codes. Drivve Image analyses bar code values and extracts specific data. You can split bar code data based on separator characters, extract parts of a bar code, use several bar codes on one page and much more.
SPC – SharePoint Connector
Leverage the full range of Drivve Image processing and workflow functions to optimise and process your docs before scanning them directly into SharePoint. Index your scanned docs, fill in customised SharePoint fields, and browse your SharePoint filing structure all right from the control panel. Want the perfect format for collaborating within SharePoint projects? Leverage the Drivve | Image OCR Module to store all your documents in SharePoint as searchable PDF files.
UEC – Universal Email/Fax Connector
Drivve Image provides direct integration with your Exchange server. Log in at your display for secure emailing right from your personal Microsoft Outlook account. Back at your PC, you’ll find the sent email in your Outlook “Sent” box (you’ll receive a message if an email is undeliverable).
HOT – Hotfolders
Lets you send scans from any networked MFP using the same workflows as on your Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs.
CCM – Cloud Connector Module
Makes it possible to directly scan documents to Google® Drive Professional. On top, it allows you to select a folder in Google Drive® and determine the document name, for example by means of variables. There is also a print-back function available.
PMC – Print Management Connector
Offers an interface between selected Print Management Systems and Drivve | Image. Via the Single-Sign-on (SSO) function it is possible to login once to the scan-middleware Drivve Image and the Print Management of your choice. The connector supports all possible sign-in forms, like card, RFID-Chip, PIN etc.
- Two-way communication between Drivve | Image and scanning devices based on Sharp OSA® technologies.
- Link any device that can deliver an image file to a folder to your Drivve | Image network by using a hotfolder license
- Easily create customized scanning workflows for each type of document and any type of device
- The intuitive Drivve | Image user interface guarantees consistent user experience across all embedded devices
- Drivve | Image secures vital company information with rights assignment, log-in function, and PDF encryption
- Single Sign-on (SSO) functionality
- Choose between multiple processing, indexing and input options right at the embedded device’s control panel
- Use the full power and the latest standards of image processing, correction and cleaning
- Extract data from documents- from barcodes, for instance- and use it to index and autoroute your scanned documents
- Convert scanned documents to all industry standard output formats such as PDF, searchable PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft® Word and more
Scan-to-Email or Scan-to-Fax directly from your device, including address list access at the embedded device’s control panel
- Scan to FTP, SharePoint®, personal inboxes or databases and route documents to any location on your server
- Deep integration with Drivve | DM, Drivve’s streamlined, reliable document management system
- Universal ODBC interface allows for real-time, dynamic integration with document management, collaboration, and other business applications
- Use index information for automatic file name generation and file-folder storage structure creation on your server or in SharePoint® Services
- Easy, centralized installation and configuration with easy-to-use interface
- Integrated browser simulator lets the administrator preview the interface that will be displayed to end users
- Email notifications and processing statistics help system oversight
- Easily expand Drivve | Image to meet customized or evolving needs
- Support of all ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) databases and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directories