- Central Administration
- Real-time Reporting
- Secure Print Release
- User authentication using various methods
- Username/Password, Card swipe, Employee ID and/or PIN
- Ability to select shared accounts
- Tracking & recording of all usage on the central PaperCut MF server
- Group based access control
Quick Quote Available
PaperCut MF – Complete control over print, copy, scan and fax
PaperCut MF is a simple, low cost software application that lets you take control and manage your printers, copiers and multi-function devices.
Eliminate waste, encourage responsible behaviour and make users and departments accountable for their usage.
PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your copier/MFP to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device’s panel.
PaperCut MF is easily configured and is suitable for sites of any size regardless of environment, platform or MFP/printer make and model. PaperCut’s solutions are currently in use in over 30,000 sites worldwide and translated into 20 languages, making PaperCut MF a product you can trust with a high return-on –investment.
Why PaperCut MF?
PaperCut MF is regarded as the simplest system of its type to deploy and manage. System administrators have full access to administration and configuration via a familiar web interface. It offers:
- User directory (eg. Active Directory and others) integration
- and automatic user account creation
- Secure print release and Find-Me printing
- Administrator dashboard with real-time status updates
- Web Print: Driverless printing for wireless devices
- Optional client and account billing
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications
PaperCut includes over 50 one-click reports available for online viewing, printing or export. Reports address all areas ranging from detailed page logs to summaries by user, department, device or environmental impact. Administrators can create ad-hoc reports by applying filter conditions and reports can be emailed to specified people on a regular schedule.